Tallahassee FL Chapter # 0737
Road Captain Info
General Road Captain (RC) Guidelines
- RC's that plan a ride and show up, earn credit for the ride (even in inclement weather, in cages, or if no one else shows up.
- Road Ripper and 15 ride pin is are earned after 15 rides
- Road Ripper Two and 15 ride pin is earned at 30 rides
- 15 Ride pin earned in 15 ride increments at 45 rides and beyond
- RC's that have not participated (lead or gunned a ride in two years will be dropped from the active RC list
- To be a RC, you must be a member
- New RC's are encouraged to participate as a gunner and learn.
- New RC's eard their RC rocker after planning and successfully leading a ride with the Head RC or designee.
The following forms may be download and printed as needed. HOG members are encouraged to become familiar with RC duties and let the Head Road Captain know if you are interested in becoming a RC or simply take the training that is offered annually. If you have any questions, please check with the Head Road Captain.
- Resturants of Interest
- Event Release Adults
- Event Release Minors
- Minor Risk Acknowledgement
- HOG Injury Report Form
- Pre-ride Checklist 5X8 (for printing on index card)
- Pre-ride Checklist 8.5X11 (two folded cards)